Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Jessie J Magic Moments For This Week

    I thought I would do a post on the moments in Jessie's career so far that connect with me this week! I have to say I so wish they would professionaly record everything that she does live because honestly she sounds so awesome live. She does'nt need to be in the studio! I would be lying though if I did'nt say her featuring on Daley's new single has'nt had an impact on me this week our first track is a studio track.

Remember Me by Daley ft Jessie J



Our second clip I'm going to choose is one from the Cancer Trust Appeal and its a song Jess does'nt do very often live but she included when she appeared at the Royal Albert Hall in London for this
gig!

My Shadow



Love is the cloud that keeps raining down! 



Domino Newbury Racecourse The ending is awesome!



Singing Spoonful of Sugar and Speach


No comments:

Post a Comment